Today a new Challenge startet at "CAS Colours & Sketches".
I have a invitation to be a guest designer for October.
I have a invitation to be a guest designer for October.
Heute startet eine neue Challenge bei "CAS Colours & Sketches".
Es gibt wieder eine Farbchallenge.
"The secret of happiness is
instead the birthdays
to count the highlights of life "
(I try to translate the german sentiment)
These colors would have been perfect for a summer and water scene. But as this time of year I dicide to make a kite scene. I stamped two clouds, masked it, stamped the two kites, masked it and the stamped the last cloud and masked it. I used the stamping platform to stamped the grid and the sentiments.
Now I removed the maskingpaper, to stamped the bow in outline and in red the surface area. The last was the tail of the kite I had to stamped.
"Das Gemeimnis des Glücks ist
anstatt der Geburtstage
die Höhepunkte
des Lebens zu zählen"
Dann das Maskierungspapier entfernt, um die Schleifen als outline und die Flächen in Rot zu stempeln. Als letztes noch den Schwanz des Drachens stempeln. Fertig.
paper: weiß
ink: SU "Jade" (pool party), "Pazifkblau" (pacific point), "Glutrot" (real red) und "Espresso" (early espresso)
stamp: lawn fawn (kite), SU (grid) and Steckenpferdchen (text)
#165 make a masculine card - CAS on Friday
#400 Anything goes - Crafty Creations Challenges



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Wenn Du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von Dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest Du in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (siehe Rechtliches und Datenschutz).