Today a new Challenge startet at "CAS Colours & Sketches".
I have a invitation to be a guest designer for October.
I have a invitation to be a guest designer for October.
Heute startet eine neue Challenge bei "CAS Colours & Sketches".
Den Sketch habe ich um 90°C gedreht.
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”
Nu. 6:24-26, New International Version
Well, a last Challenge post, which I contribute in October for me. I used my newest stamp from My Favorite Things to fill the background of my card. The die cutted "Pink Pirouette" paper was stamped with a bible verses. It can be used to create bookmarks. The smalest punched out piece was to big. So I had to do more cuts to get it into a smaller piece. One flower is colored, cut out and glued for a nice eyecatcher.
"Der HERR segne dich und behüte dich; der HERR lasse sein Angesicht leuchten über dir und sei dir gnädig; der HERR hebe sein Angesicht über dich und gebe dir Frieden."
4.Mose 6,24-26 Lutherbibel
Der letzte Challengebeitrag im Oktober für mich. Für den Hintergrund auf meiner Karte ist mein neuster Stempel von My Favorite Things zum Einsatz gekommen. Auf ein ausgestanztes "Zartrosa"-Papier ist ein Bibelvers gestempelt. Der Stempel ist für Lesezeichen geeignet. Das kleineste auszustanzende Papierstück ist leider noch zu groß für meine Karte gewesen. Deshalb musste ich es mehrere male stanzen. Eine Blume ist koloriert, ausgeschnitten und aufgeklebt als schöner eyechatcher.
Der letzte Challengebeitrag im Oktober für mich. Für den Hintergrund auf meiner Karte ist mein neuster Stempel von My Favorite Things zum Einsatz gekommen. Auf ein ausgestanztes "Zartrosa"-Papier ist ein Bibelvers gestempelt. Der Stempel ist für Lesezeichen geeignet. Das kleineste auszustanzende Papierstück ist leider noch zu groß für meine Karte gewesen. Deshalb musste ich es mehrere male stanzen. Eine Blume ist koloriert, ausgeschnitten und aufgeklebt als schöner eyechatcher.
Paper: white, SU "Pink Pirouette"
Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black", SU "Smoky Slate" and "Early Espresso"
Stamp: MFT "Floral Focus" und Our Daily Bread "Scripture Bookmark"
Dies: Die-namics "Blueprints 33"
SU Blends "Dark Flirty Flamingo" und Touch-Marker "flesh" and ohter Touch-Marker colors




The contrast colour stamping looks so effective on your very pretty design, many thanks for joining in with our 'Pretty in Pink' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.
AntwortenLöschenB x
What a fabulous take on the sketch, Sidan, and a wonderful card of emcouragement. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out. It's always great to see you in the gallery.
AntwortenLöschenWhat a pretty make and I love how the pink front sits on top of the muted back layer, many thanks for joining in this month at Penny Black and More Challenges for our theme of Pretty in Pink xxxx
AntwortenLöschenOh how I love that verse. So beautiful and such a gorgeous card.
AntwortenLöschenThank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!
Danke. Thanks Lynn.
LöschenThe magnolia stamping is really elegant. I'm so proud to see your beautiful card at CC&S challenge. Thank you!
AntwortenLöschen