Today a new Challenge startet at "CAS Colours & Sketches".
I have a invitation to be a guest designer for October.
I have a invitation to be a guest designer for October.
It´s a color theme.
Heute startet eine neue Challenge bei "CAS Colours & Sketches". Es gibt wieder eine Farbchallenge.
The old woodstamp "Flannelplaid" from 2008 is a big background stamp with a soft print (I don´t know if I find the right word). The two dragonfly are stamped, colored and puched out. "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." A good sentiment for the "short" dragonfly life.
Ein alter Holzstempel "Flannelplaid" von 2008 ist ein großer Hintergrundstempel mit einem hellen Abdruck. Die beiden Libellen sind gestempelt, koloriert und ausgestanzt. Der Text: "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." passt sehr gut zu dem "kurzen" Leben einer Libelle.
Paper: white
Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black" and SU "Early Espresso", "Smoky Slate" and "Rococo Rose"
Stamp: SU "Flannelplaid" and the sentiment, MFT "Fluttering Friends"
Dies: Die-namics "Fluttering Friends"
SU Blends "Mint Macaron" and Touch-Marker



Such a pretty design! Thanks for guest designing at CAS Colours & Sketches with us.
AntwortenLöschen